11 Joint Venture Ideas To Get You Started On The Fast Track To Quick Profits
1. Find someone in your target market that either publishes an ezine or has a website. Ask them if they would like to join your affiliate program and promote your offers in their ezine, or on their site. In return, youll give them the product at no charge, and if you have an ezine or website, offer to promote something for them. Remember to make it an irresistible offer for them!
2. Use your own visitors and subscribers. Give them something free that has some sort of small advertisement of yours on or in it. It doesnt have to be a flashing sign. Just a subtle ad with your URL or subscribe email placed somewhere visible. By using this method you could have your little ad all over your entire market! It takes a snowflake to start a snowball! Your visitors and subscribers will be happy to get something for free, and theyll be even happier that it doesnt have ads ALL over it. DONT get greedy. Give a little and get a lot! Find someone else in your market that does the same thing. Offer to give their “give aways” out if in return they give your “give aways” out.
3. If you cant beat em… Join em! Round up several others in your market who you think there would be a mutual benefit to partner with. Have a "Joint Venture team". Your team could pool your resources and beat the "big guys" in your market. Those in your "Joint Venture team" could cross promote each other’s products, services, and/or programs also!
4. Find 5, 10 or however many ezine publishers who are in your target market. Offer them all discounts to their subscribers on your offer. Give them your product for free also. Let them know that you are partnering with other ezine publishers for your discounted offer, and that you will give the ezine publisher who produces the most result a bonus. Just make sure your bonus is GOOD! Make it something unique and semi-personal. Ive always thought when rewarding someone I do business with that I shouldnt give them a "business gift". Try giving a semi-personal personal gift. You may not really know that person, but there are sites online that will tell you the gifts women like and the gifts men like. Use those sites to find semi-personal gifts. *Please note that this does say semi-personal. Business is business, so make sure your gift/bonus is appropriate.
5. I saw a site the other day at: ThankYouAds.com This is a WONDERFUL idea. The basics of the concept are placing other peoples ads on your Thank You page. What a great time to send your customer off to your most trusted JV partner while the customer still has their credit card out! Youll want to be careful when doing this though. Make sure youve already sold that customer all that you can before passing them to your Joint Venture partner.
6. Contests are a WONDERFUL way to market, and you can conduct them for any type of market. Contact an ezine publisher or website owner in your market. Offer to hold a contest giving away an item or items you are offering. In return for this, ask that they run your ad, or place your ad on their website. If its a really good contest, ask that they run your solo ad, or put your ad in a very prominent spot on their site. Another way to use contests is by doing a “contest swap”. Let them know you’ll promote their contest if they promote yours. If they don’t have one offer to come up with one for them. Explain the benefits behind having a contest. Offer to have one for them. Let them know you’ll donate the prize it doesn’t have to be anything really expensive if they would like, and show them how to set it up. This is relationship building at its best. The next time you approach that person with a JV they will trust you because you were willing to go out of your way to help them.
7. We all know that article writing is one of the best ways to market. You show people that you know something about the topic you are writing on, you are automatically giving them something your article, and its a viral way of marketing. Your article could go all OVER the place. Online and offline. If you know an ezine publisher or website owner who publishes articles on your market topic, ask if they would like to swap articles. You promote their article, and they will in turn promote your article. The best thing about this idea is you can do it with many people, and you can do it over and over by writing new articles.
8. Another writing idea would be for you to write a column on your market and offer it to an ezine publisher or website owner. I would suggest that you write unique content for each ezine publisher or website owner if you are wanting them to advertise you or for you. I know ezine publishers and website owners would go for this idea because as an ezine owner and website owner, I am currently seeking several people to write original content for my many sites and ezines in exchange for free advertising.
9. Swap business cards with others in your market. Your hand out your joint venture partners business cards and they hand out yours. This is just like word of mouth advertising, which is the best kind around. Business cards are a wonderful way to put your advertisement in someones hands. Putting it in their hands in one of the keys to selling.
10. If publishing and ebook, you could offer part of your ebook for free. Offer one chapter to potential customers, so that they can “test” your ebook. Find other ebook publishers in your market and ask if they could do the same with their ebooks. If they agree you could advertiser their free chapter, and ask that they advertise your free chapter in return. This can also be done with membership sites. Offer a 3-day free trial. Find others in your market that offers memberships to their sites. You advertise their free trial, and ask that they advertise yours. What about software Many people offer free trials for software. If you offer a free trial to your software, go to www.download.com. Search for software related to your market. When you find software that isn’t in competition with yours, but that would compliment the other person’s software, contact them and ask to do a JV where you promote their software and they promote yours! I’m sure you can think of a way to do this with your product or service.
Whats Your Marketing Attitude
Entrepreneurs pay a lot of attention to the mechanics of marketing. They take workshops, read books, and hire consultants to find out how to do the best job they possibly can. With my own clients, I often discover that their knowledge of marketing techniques is quite good already. What they might lack is the right kind of marketing attitude.
Which of These 7 Mistakes Are You Making In MLM
Youve done it. Youve signed up with a network marketing company. Youre ready to get started with your teams advertising system. Youre ready, set, go. All the ads hit, youre excited. Like a kid who cant wait to go to Disney World, you wait for the responses to pour in.
Seven Ways To Put Show Biz Into Your Tradeshow
The best way to attract and mobilize more customers to attend your trade show is to bring a "show biz" mentality to all your marketing and at-show strategies. After all, you are in show business. In todays marketplace, consumers are drawn by glitter and excitement but turned off by humdrum events. If you put on a dull show you will generate little interest. Following are seven ways to put more show biz into your exposition.
30 Tips for Keeping Meeting Expenses to a Minimum
Money makes the world go ‘round.And when it comes to meeting planning, money can probably get you whatever you want.However, few event planners have the luxury of an unlimited budget.Your boss may like to drink champagne on a beer budget.In other words, caution you to spend less, but expect miracles at the same time.
Send Postcards To Save Money and Cut Through E-mail Clutter
Use your computer to send personalized color postcards in quantities of 1 to 1,000.
Why I like The Ads I Hate!
Its been said that the antidote to liking/loving is not hating, but indifference. So, when an ad makes you angry or disgusted or evokes any other strong emotion, it has done its job.
A Dozen Tips for Writing Good Articles
With the explosion of the Internet there is an ever-growing list of websites where you can publish articles. Very few sites will pay you for your content, so why would you want to do go to all this work For publicity reasons, to drive traffic to your website, and to increase your search-engine rankings, thats why!
Creating Customer Value
The purpose of business is to create and retain a customer.
Tips from Chicago Search Engine Strategies - Part 2
The next session that I enjoyed was Shopping Search Tatics at Search Engine Strategies. Chris Bowler, Media Director and Search Practice Lead at Itraffic.com, Laura Thieme, President and Founder of Bizresearch and Craig Snyder EVP of Marchex were the speakers. Detlev Johnson, President of Technology, SuccessWorks Search Marketing Solutions, moderated the Forum.
How to Print Your Marketing Postcards For A Penny, Address Them For Free, and Automate the Whole Process
This article will show you how to cut your printing costs to a penny and have your postcards addressed for free without doing it all yourself, reducing the time you invest in your mailing to almost nothing.
Engage Your Customer – Write About Benefits
Think quick. In 10 seconds, can you list the 5 key benefits you offer your customers
Determining Visitor Types
The trade show floor is full of different types of people with different agendas. Some people have specific goals for attending the show; others do not. As an exhibitor your observation and questioning skills will be your key to determining who may be a viable sales prospect. Familiarize yourself with the various visitor types likely to frequent the tradeshow floor.
Make Your Customer Your Friend
The simplest way to describe a ‘durian’ pronounced doo-ree-ann is to say it’s a yellowish-green fruit about the size of an mid-sized watermelon. It has a thick skin of spikes, and a rich bitterish-sweet fruit.
About Your Newsletter
No matter how you name it: email advertising, email marketing campaign, newsletter, ezine. The medium is already worn out. Overused. Abused. This means you have to make extra efforts to make people get involved with whatever you do for making a living online.
Top 10 Marketing Pitfalls
If you want to make it BIG in Internet Marketing you need avoid some common mistakes. Heres a list of the top ten Pitfalls that catch out beginner Marketers and many established ones too!.
The Top 10 Ways to Market Any Business to Thousands by Leading Teleclasses
As business owners, we all know that the key to fantastic sales is to let your customers have a personal experience of you. The difficulty, of course is that to give every customer that experience personally requires a tremendous time commitment of ourselves and our staff. So what do we do
The A-Z of Exhibiting Overseas
Exhibiting overseas is one of the fastest and most cost effective ways to identify the best foreign markets for your products/services. International trade shows and fairs offer opportunities for multilateral contacts and business deals. They allow you to test your product’s export suitability; explore the strength and scope of your competition; and gain exposure to potential suppliers, in-country distributors and customers before making any sizable financial commitments. However, to effectively trade internationally, top management must commit to developing foreign markets.
Proofreading for Profits
How to avoid mistakes that undermine your credibility
How to Keep Your Business Healthy
Can you imagine youre ninety years old and still hiking up mountains with your grandchildren, bench pressing more than most twenty year olds, and making millions of dollars
Which is Better: Digital or Offset Printing
As technology continues to improve, the quality of digital prints also improves. Technology advancements have also made it easier for more and more businesses to enter the printing industry. Good digital printers cost a few thousands dollars…good offset printing presses may cost a few million dollars.
|home | site map|
© Web Traffic Promotions .Com 2005