8 Quick, Hot Reasons You Should Offer an E-mail Course Today
Shery Ma Belle Arrieta-Russ
1. E-mail courses are generally quick and easy to create. Contents for your e-mail courses are everywhere -- old articles, interviews, information from doing research. You only need to know how to organize them and make the content easy to understand and follow.
2. You can append your sales letters at the end of your e-mail courses. People who take your e-mail courses can learn something valuable from you first, and when theyre done, they will be more receptive to your follow-up letters.
3. E-mail courses can help you attract visitors to your Web site. You cant put everything in an e-mail course so you can actually place links within your e-mail course messages. These links can point to more information found on your site. You can promote your Web sites URL in each message.
4. E-mail courses can help you gain more subscribers for your e-zine. Make people aware that subscribers of your e-zine are always the ones to get first dibs on your e-mail courses.
5. You can run your e-mail courses hands-free. You just need to create and arrange your e-mail messages in the order you want them to be delivered to your participants, then put them in a sequential autoresponder. Your e-mail courses then become your 24/7 promoter!
6. E-mail courses can help you get leads and you can promote your products or services to these people. And by making your e-mail courses 100% opt-in, the risk of being accused of sending unsolicited e-mails is significantly reduced.
7. People wont ever need to download any special software before they can take your e-mail courses. All they need is an e-mail address. They can read your e-mail course lessons straight from their e-mail clients Eudora, Pegasus, Outlook Express or on the Web Hotmail, Yahoo!Mail or any Web-based e-mail.
8. You can tailor your e-mail courses to promote specific products or services you are selling on your Web site. If your e-mail course consists of 10 lessons delivered in 10 e-mail messages, then people who take your e-mail course are exposed to your product or service 10 consecutive times. This definitely increases your chances of getting your product or service bought.
Double the Effectiveness of Your Company Brochure
Lets face it - most brochures go straight into the bin. But if you know the big mistake to avoid, as well as the secret to make people keep your brochure - and read it, over and over again - youre laughing.
A Different Perspective On The No-Call List
The other day I received an e-mail from an internet marketer who was bemoaning the fact that calling people on the no-call list is now illegal and that puts such limits on marketing.He is far and away not the only one with that viewpoint; I find it almost everywhere I look.In fact, it is almost universal among marketers.You know whatI frankly don’t understand why they feel that way.
Selling for Beginners
Speak to almost any self employed professional and most of them will say that they love their job but dont care much for selling their services. Here’s some advice to help all those reluctant professionals who need to sell to clients.
SEO Copywriting Makeover: Good Rankings but No Sales Part 1 of 2
Its been a myth for as long as the Internet has been in existence.Get good rankings and your site will be successful.I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that has never been the case.What you get when you achieve good search engine rankings is a lot of traffic.That *can* be a wonderful thing, but it by no means guarantees even one sale.
At Your Service: The Ten Commandments of Great Customer Service!
Customer service is an integral part of our job and should not be seen as an extension of it. A company’s most vital asset is its customers. Without them, we would not and could not exist in business. When you satisfy our customers, they not only help us grow by continuing to do business with you, but recommend you to friends and associates.
Google Zombies Need To Wake Up
Over the last couple of weeks, Ive received more e-mails in response to my article, "Googles Trap, DMOZs Nap, And Yahoo!s Crap," than any other article Ive ever written. And thats saying a lot because, Ive written close to forty articles.
Wimpy Google and Michael Jackson: Birds Of A Feather
Google Inc. is suing a Houston-based company for allegedly clicking on sponsored links to fraudulently boost advertising revenues.
Media Kit: 25 Component Possibilities
Media kits, virtual or print, include a combination of information whether created for electronic delivery or print. The number of components depends on the kit’s focus and intention. For instance, an author’s kit would include a different combination of information than a service business, or a multifaceted company or speaker.
Write, Publish and Market a Book with No Out-of-Pocket Money
Do you dream of having a book published, but don’t know where to turn Already have a book, but unsure of how to promote it Looking for cost effective high-return strategies to market your book If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the following information is for you.
What Santa Knows About Marketing
Whats that ringing sound you hear at this time of year Its the sound of store registers ringing up the sales generated by Santa Claus. Just because hes old, overweight, long haired, unshaven and dresses funny, dont overlook his marketing success. Santa is a marketing expert and you can become one, too, if you follow his marketing methods.
The Psychology of Urgency: Make Them Want It Now!
“I’ll think it over and get back to you.”“Sure, we’ll do that someday.”“I need to check with my colleagues.”“Give me a call next month, then we can set a date.”
50% of Yellow Page Directory Users are Looking for Just One Thing
Directory Users Seek Information about Location First People who open the Yellow Pages already have a desire to buy. That sets it apart from all other advertising media. For a brief time, the eager-to-buy directory user checks the competition, to see what each of them offers. They scan for solutions that satisfy their needs. Readers hope to find ads that leap out from the rest, and will simplify their choice.
Is Your Domain Costing You Traffic
You visited a great website some time ago that had some fantastic information on it. It is not easily found in search engines results so you decide to type the domain name into your favorite browser. The problem is that the url spells out something like www.keyword-keyword-keyword-keyword-keyword.com.
Three Reasons To Host Your Own Teleconference
Top companies have been doing it for years.
Top 3 Rules for Writing Effective Copy
One thing all successful Internet marketers have in common is that theyre good copywriters. If you want to have a profitable online business, you need to know how to write a copy that motivates people to buy your product... a copy that sells!
Getting The Big Picture Series:Part 6-"The Free-Way" #2
Is your business sufferingCant seem to get noticed by the search engines
Developing A List Of Keywords For Marketing
Keywords arent just some words that allow search engines, like Google, to find your web site. They are also key elements for creating attractive language to use in your marketing or advertising material. For instance places such as: brochures, business cards, flyers, and ads. Keywords can also fit well into speaking engagements scripts or audiotapes scripts as well as audience handouts.
Inside Google AdWords
For those unfamiliar with Google Adwords, they are the advertisements which appear in a table to the right side of your screen when searching Google. These are paid advertising spots where advertisers bid on keywords to determine their ads placement.
How to increase the ROI on your PPC campaigns
Pay-Per-Click PPC advertising is one of the most cost effective and just plain effective ways to get laser-targeted traffic to your website. For just pennies per click you can have your offer placed in front of only those people who are truly interested in what you have to offer.
The Ultimate PR Edge: Getting Reporters To Open Your E-Mails
You know that getting publicity is vital to the health of your business.You probably also know that e-mail is the way most publicity seekers get in touch with reporters to score that precious coverage.Here’s what you don’t know:The vast majority of e-mails sent to journalists never get read.
|home | site map|
© Web Traffic Promotions .Com 2005