Ten Breakthrough Marketing Ideas
1. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic. Give people the option of adding the directory to their web site by linking to it. Put your business advertisement at the top of the directors home page. This technique will get lots of people to linkto your web site and give you free advertising.
2. Do you have a product or service that doesnt sell good Offer it as a free bonus for someone elses product or service. Get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the product or in the product package.
3. Trade autoresponder ads with other businesses. If both of you send out information with auto- responders just exchange a small classified ad to put at the bottom or top of each others autoresponder message.
4. Start a free tip line. Offer a free daily, weekly, or monthly tip recorded on your voice mail. The tips should be related to your business. Include your ad for your web site or business at the beginning or end of your message.
5. Exchange content with other web sites and ezines. You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at the end of the content.
6. Offer to insert ads into your product package for other businesses. Just ask, in return that they do the same for your business. You should only trade insert ads with businesses that have the same target audience.
7. Offer a free daily class in your web sites chat room. The class should be related to the subject of your business or web site. This will get people to visit your web site everyday.
8. Do you have a product that doesnt sell good Offer it as a free bonus for another businesses product or service. Youll get free advertising by placing your web site or business ad on the free bonus.
9. Place different emotional response ads for the same product or service all over your web site. One ad may hit their hot button to buy more than another ad.
10. Publish your e-zine in e-book format. You could offer a larger number of articles per issue. It also allows you to include graphics with your ezine.Your advertising revenue would increase because you could charge businesses for large color ads.
Double the Effectiveness of Your Company Brochure
Lets face it - most brochures go straight into the bin. But if you know the big mistake to avoid, as well as the secret to make people keep your brochure - and read it, over and over again - youre laughing.
Up-to-the-minute Data Squeezes Extra Dollars from Hospitality Bookings
There’s No Such Thing as a Day-Old Room
Why Marketing Fails: Situational Marketing 101
There is a nuclear-strength “secret” weapon that 90% of self-employed professionals are missing out on as they try to build their businesses. It’s amazingly simple, amazingly powerful – and – amazingly overlooked!
Why Authors Should Blog
While watching the presidential conventions I was struck by the fact that blogs had totally revolutionized the publishing industry. Sitting right alongside the major news agencies were the bloggers frantically typing on their laptops. Even seasoned veterans who had covered past conventions mentioned the power of this new media.
10 Steps to Getting Paid for Your Marketing Materials
How many times have you heard the same sound bites come out of your mouth to your clients, prospects, and audiences, almost boring yourself to tears in the process Imagine generating money directly from those sound bites, from those pearls of wisdom that effortlessly trip off your tongue. Yes, it is completely possible, and here’s how to do it.
The Right Tools for Your Marketing Job
Time is money; undoubtedly one of the oldest clichés in existence. Have you ever thought about what it really means though Is bending over to pick up a penny worth your time Maybe, but would it still be worth it to cross the street for the same penny. Maybe not.
Real Estate Marketing for the “You” Generation
Are you working in the real estate industry Are you a real estate agent, mortgage consultant, builder, real estate broker, appraiser, construction worker, etc
Demystifying The Radically Different Keyword Results Provided By Overture and Wordtracker, Part 3
...because your online success depends on getting accurate keyword counts! Part 3 Continued from Part 2. Contact Robin@SearchEngineWorkshops.com for the complete article.
Getting Noticed by the Search Engines
Youve got a web site; and you want to attract lots of people to visit it so you can grow your business. But youre only getting a handful of visitors currently.What is the first thing to do to help people find your site
A Dozen Tips for Writing Good Articles
With the explosion of the Internet there is an ever-growing list of websites where you can publish articles. Very few sites will pay you for your content, so why would you want to do go to all this work For publicity reasons, to drive traffic to your website, and to increase your search-engine rankings, thats why!
The Power Of Viral Marketing
You certainly know by now that the term "viral marketing" is not just another dot-com cliché. Quite the contrary, it describes the incredible, unmatched power of the Web to promote your business by marrying email to the traditional concept of "word-of-mouth."
Calls-To-Action: Making Them Fit Makes All the Difference
It was going so well, so what happenedMany copywriters get off to a wonderful start: The headline is compelling, the body copy is benefit-filled, but then comes the call-to-action and the whole thing falls apart.WhyIt could be a dozen different reasons, but one of the most common I’ve seen is that the call-to-action doesn’t fit the target audience.
Creating Marketing Fireworks
If you live in a small town like mine on the Connecticut coast, you will spend the 4th of July watching fireworks, along with everyone else in town. Why is it that people love fireworks
Building Your Fan Base
Want to build your fan base Meaning, do you want to attract more clients or customers to you and your product or service Then build a platform. A platform is media lingo for having a solid base from which to pitch your work. It’s about numbers, about how many people know what you do. It’s about building your following, that you can use to then build it even more.
The Lazy Mans Way To Riches
The title of this article also happens to be the title of one of the greatest ads of all time, written by a man named Joe Karbo.
Brochures: The Ultimate Sales Weapon
"How brochures can help you stand out from the competition, close the deal, and even build repeat business."
Discover Which Sales Triggers Are Most Effective When Mixed With SEO!
We all know the importance of gaining top visibility to a specific target audience on the major search engines. After all, you really need qualified traffic or those who are actually searching for goods and services that you are offering. While most of the time, we teach folks about the importance of doing good keyword research and/or behavioral research to ensure they are attracting an "ideal" target audience, there is another more natural aspect that Id like to just touch on here.
4 Steps to Selling More With Your Web Site
Most web sites are more like stage sets than real buildings; they make a good impression and they look substantial at first, but when you open a door, you end up back stage in the dark. They dont generate large numbers of leads, help build relationships with prospects or generate the desired volume of sales.
Making Headway on a Slow Day: 9 Ways to Turn Down-Time into Productivity Time
If you work from home, you know the kind of day I mean. You made the calls. You revised those drafts. You sent out the emails. Where is everybody! As much as you used to relish a slow day when you were corporate, it’s a little different when you’re playing boss to yourself. Your mind gets to wandering. Should I head out to the park Should I hit the mall Should I... file for unemployment
If You’re a Marketer, You Should be Blogging
Blogging has captured the interest of many across the World Wide Web. The cold, robotic nature of the virtual world becomes warm and cozy when we see personality and real life thoughts appearing on our screens. Sometimes we make a connection with the blogger that leaves an impression. We’re caught! Our natural curiousity will draw us back on a regular basis to get the juicy updates the blogger throws our way.
|home | site map|
© Web Traffic Promotions .Com 2005